My Photo
Name:
Location: Luray, Virginia, United States

I have been a Technology Education instructor for 30+ years. In the Fall of 2016, I'll start my 8th year at Luray High School. I've been a TSA adviser for over 20 years and have have enjoyed blogging. I also am the lead mentor for our VEX Robotics team. I encourage parents to view what the students are doing.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Last views from the ship



Richard locks the hatch to preserve the much meeded air conditioning. Sailors must have sweated day and night in these quarters.



On the other side fo the gallery, a troop form Puerto Rica came and we heard Spanish voices. Andrew in getting ready to go to Mexico enjoyed listening in to try and understand parts.



Preston may be our first TOP GUN but first he'll need a new nickname.



Goodbye ship, we respect the job done for our freedom back in 1943. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home