My Photo
Name:
Location: Luray, Virginia, United States

I have been a Technology Education instructor for 30+ years. In the Fall of 2016, I'll start my 8th year at Luray High School. I've been a TSA adviser for over 20 years and have have enjoyed blogging. I also am the lead mentor for our VEX Robotics team. I encourage parents to view what the students are doing.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Views form the Harbor tour



The original bridge Richard drove over before is replaced with this beauty.



Fort Sumpter, and the start of the American Civil War, was all fort. We did not get to go on shore but talk about another trip in two years was heard.



A shrimp boat went by. I hear Forest Gump has a restaurant nearby.



Rounding almost under the USS Yorktown made me realize the height above sealevel I had while on the flight deck. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home