My Photo
Name:
Location: Luray, Virginia, United States

I have been a Technology Education instructor for 30+ years. In the Fall of 2016, I'll start my 8th year at Luray High School. I've been a TSA adviser for over 20 years and have have enjoyed blogging. I also am the lead mentor for our VEX Robotics team. I encourage parents to view what the students are doing.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Crime Scene Investigations



Look, I see a fingerprint on the unbroken glass. Was the glass broken from the inside or the outside?



This kitchen was robbed. Who took the cookie recipe while the owner was out? Is the date circled on the calendar important to note?



Footprints to check out. Things to memorize in a limited time.



We then got together to write out what we remembered to ask for the fingerprint cards of suspects from the crime file. Does anyone remember who really did it? Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home