My Photo
Name:
Location: Luray, Virginia, United States

I have been a Technology Education instructor for 30+ years. In the Fall of 2016, I'll start my 8th year at Luray High School. I've been a TSA adviser for over 20 years and have have enjoyed blogging. I also am the lead mentor for our VEX Robotics team. I encourage parents to view what the students are doing.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Back to Blackstone Merit Badge Weekend



Clay tries out the organization with the new chuck boxes his dad made for our car camping days.



The troop this year earned a variety of badges. At least Emily didn't drop another earring and tell the tale. We got another scoutmaster to play his violin for our annual sing along. Nothing as good as I'll Fly Away from last year but Sing Low Sweet Chariott was enjoyable all the same.



The beaver chainsaw sculpture in the background inspired the gophers in the foreground.



We had to chase down this Venture girl to catch a annual shot of guys with her for the calendar. I actually mailed her the calendar. Clay M. refused to be seen with another female after last year's publication. Maybe he just is not ready yet for this type of relationship? At least we don't see buck teeth and cross-eyed visual. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home