My Photo
Name:
Location: Luray, Virginia, United States

I have been a Technology Education instructor for 30+ years. In the Fall of 2016, I'll start my 8th year at Luray High School. I've been a TSA adviser for over 20 years and have have enjoyed blogging. I also am the lead mentor for our VEX Robotics team. I encourage parents to view what the students are doing.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Out of Order, Out of Energy



I can't explain why I get this stuff out of order. The boys returning from Camp Ottari sure look out of energy. It was a real quiet drive back up I-81 with Stuart. I think moments like this make history that will be remembered by the parents forever. Thanks guys, this is why we go to the trouble to volunteer and take you in the first place. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Ron Vickers said...

See, you can post comments. Tey it out and if it is acceptable, I'll post everything you say Joan.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home