My Photo
Name:
Location: Luray, Virginia, United States

I have been a Technology Education instructor for 30+ years. In the Fall of 2016, I'll start my 8th year at Luray High School. I've been a TSA adviser for over 20 years and have have enjoyed blogging. I also am the lead mentor for our VEX Robotics team. I encourage parents to view what the students are doing.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

High Knollers without any gear on


From left to right we have: Bernie, Jacob C., Colby, Jacob B., Preston, Luke, Grant, Charlie, Chuck, and kilt man Richard. It would be so much fun to go into the need for Gold Bond but as this is a family friendly blog, we limit ourselves to the test of endurance of over 10 miles a day with exciting stop overs for a variety of activities I hope to picture some. None of these scouts look worse for the wear in this pose, but the evidence is in the smell I think. the appreciation for a meal prepared by mom and a hot shower cannot be miscalculated. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home